WEMGA 320 is steady welding and energy efficient welding machine with 65% duty cycle. It uses patented inverter pulsed and soft switching control technology which allows for an energy efficient steady welding with fast arc ignition.
- DIGITAL DISPLAY SETTING: MIG welding machine comes with an advanced digital display, enabling the user to choose the desired setting.
- The machine supports regular weld mode and pulse welding mode. WEMGA320 can work on a regular weld mode and also in pulse weld mode for thin metal sheets and avoid the risk of burning the sheet metal.
- The application is on Aluminum, copper, steel and alloys.
- Machine features a four –roller dual drive wire feeder.
- WEMGA320 comes with a heated gas regulator to handle even the extreme climates.
- Microprocessor control panel with user input memory allocation.
MIG Welding machine Description
WEMGA 320 comes with a highly user friendly multifunctional LCD control panel. It comes with a special functions to save user data and user specified setting which can be launched in a press of a button, which makes this machine highly user friendly.
WEMGA320 can work on a regular weld mode and also in pulse weld mode for thin metal sheets and avoid the risk of burning the sheet metal
Machine comes fitted with an Overheat Protection system for the protecting the Transformer and the Rectifier, when the Unit has produce the heat during welding. If the unit overheats, the units stops welding and cooling fan turns on to cool the entire system. This process may take 15 minutes time to reduce the amperage or Duty cycle.